Where to find us:
Dalbeattie Golf Club
Tel. 01556 611421
Clubhouse - not always manned.
From Dumfries, approach Dalbeattie via the A711. Follow the main road through the town, towards Castle Douglas, turning right onto the B694 Haugh of Urr road. The Club is then signposted to the right, through Maxwell Park, where a further left turn leads to a spacious parking area for members and visitors.
Click to view map
SPECIAL WINTER VISITOR DEAL
TWO Visitors for the price of ONE
every day when tee-times available
Can only be booked on-line.
Click on the link for Visitor Bookings
Website maintained by Jean Forrest 2015 - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to our website!
Founded in 1894, Dalbeattie Golf Club is one of the oldest in the region. Well over 100 years later, the Club continues to offer a warm welcome to both members and visitors to enjoy a challenging round of golf on the scenic course, laid out on former farmland to the north of the town.
The Club hosts a full programme of competitions throughout the season.
Fixture List 2015
QUALIFIED GREENKEEPER REQUIRED for 2015 SEASON
CLOSING DATE 28th FEBRUARY 2015
CONTACT Secretary on 01556 610682 for details
For a full list of all competition results please log on to
www.masterscoreboard.co.uk and type in Dalbeattie.
To book a Tee Time click on the link
SPECIAL RATES for VISITING GROUPS
Phone 01556 611421 or 07900981028 or 01556 610508
To enter OPEN COMPETITIONS contact the MATCH SECRETARY
on 01556 610878 email@example.com
or the Clubhouse 01556 611421
10 weeks coaching available from Jan 2015 with PGA Professional David Broadfoot.
There is an active Junior Section, who meet regularly for competitions each Saturday morning.
"A bonnie wee peep o' Da'beattie toon
Frae the club-house alang the brae face.
The views from our golf course, as everyone knows,
Are unequalled for beauty and grace.
When the ba's fairly lost, and ye're liken to swear,
Just stan up and gaze doon the vale,
And mark the calm scene, bathed in sweet sunny sheen,
and your trouble flees off in the gale"
Anon c. 1912